1. Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Global Sustain LLC, 35, Antiopis Street, GR-173 43, Ag. Dimitrios, Athens, Greece.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Greece
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). Website refers to Tennispanel, accessible from http://www.tennispanel.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
2. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name, last name and fathers name
- Phone number
- Date of birth and gender
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Sport profile details (such as experience, style of playing, weigth, height)
- Business profile
Publishing your personal data
In order for Tennispanel to be functional, publishing some of your personal data is required. The data we will pubilsh to anyone is:
- Your first,last and fathers name
- Your photo
- Your sports profile (in case it is filled)
- Your business profile (in case it is filled)
In some cases we may have to publish your phone. Such cases are
- when you make a reservation to a club
- when you accept an invitation to play with another player
- when you apply to take part to a club's tournament
- any other case that is essential for someone from Tennispanel to contact you in order for an action to be completed for the benefit of both parties
In all the above cases your phone will only be published to the minimun required number of people in order for the service to be completed.
In some cases we may have to publish your date of birth. Such cases are
- when you apply to take part to a club's tournament and age restrictions apply
- when a search is contacted by a visitor and this search is filtered by age criteria (eg ranking, sport partner matching, etc.)
In all the above cases your date of birth will only be published to the minimun required number of people in order for the service to be completed.
Publishing your presence
There are some cases that Tennispanel will have to reveal in public your presense to some events. Such cases are:
- Your participation to a club's tournament. In this case your full name and photo will appear on the tournament schedule, order of play, results table with reference to date and time of play. Since you are participating to a public event such as tournament, your participation on schedule of play, results table etc will also be public.
- Your participation to a reservation. In this case your photo and name will appear only to the rest of the participants of this reservations
- When you make a call partner request by stating the day, time and place where the match will be contacted
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Data Deletion Policy
You can delete your data any time by logging in to your account and following the path Profile > Settings > Account Status.
Shall you choose to simply Deactivate your Account, all your data will remain intact on your account and on the Website. At any time you can reactivate your account following the same procedure.
Shall you choose to Delete your account, all your data will be permanently erased from the system and it will be no longer possible to login in with the same credentials. Your login details will also be cleared. For functionality reasons your name may appear on some pages throught out Tennispanel (eg tournaments you participated) but it will not be linked to any account.
Data may still remain in the systems back-up files, which will be deleted periodically.
Your account can also be deleted from our Website upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We undertake to perform the deletion within one month (30 calendar days) and will send you a confirmation once the information has been deleted. Wherever possible, we will aim to complete the request in advance of the deadline.
3. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
4. Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
5. Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
8. Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Links to Other Websites
10. Contact Us